Páginas

Se procuram um post em específico...

Usem os seguintes tags na barra de pesquisa: anime; carta; dedicatória; desabafo; dialogo; futebol; kuroi no sekai; poema; musica; texto; dilema; fanfic; cosplay

03/04/2012

poem

I liked you
You liked me back
Somehow we couldn't connect the way I wanted
But it's okay



You already know how I felt
But now I found true happyness
You are happy for me
I feel a warmth inside

The memories will always stay with me
You were my first love
It pains me to let you go
But I've moved on

I will never forget you
I don't love you anymore
But I still feel that warmth
The present you gave me will be cherished forever

Now I have a girl
I love her like crazy
My heart is not divided
But there is a small door with your name

And that door will never be replaced

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário